I love this old interview with Bob Proctor.
Here’s 6 of the key philosophies Bob talks about, which when we act upon them, will improve our lives:
- Learn About Yourself – we pull thoughts into our mind and we create an image of ourselves. If we’re capable of building the image of ourselves, we’re capable of becoming what we imagine ourselves to be.
- Write down on a card what you want and read it often
- Think – you’re likely to think of the reasons why you can’t achieve it – kick this thought out and think How Can I Do It instead
- Read books about the person who’s already doing what you want and study them (updated – videos and YoutTube clips are also a great source). Bob recommends 2 great books:
- Think and Grow Rich –
- The Power of Your Subconscious Mind – Bob Murphy
- Stand Out and be different
- Stand away from the crowd
- Help people feel valued by developing a winning attitude
- Law of polarity – everything has it’s opposite – negative or positive – you can’t think both ways at the same time. We have to train our mind to find the positive energy in everything.
- There’s always a positive element to everything, if we choose to look for it
- We can choose what we think and what we think will manifest on the outside of our life, in actual experiences
- Understand how your conscious and subconscious mind works. We operate with images in our mind. We need to build the right pictures in our mind.
- Self Image – We hold an exterior image of ourselves and an exterior image of ourselves. You need to create a good image of yourself. If you have a poor self image, you’ll behave according to your image and will then receive messages from other people that reinforce a negative self image. No matter how good your self image is, there is room for improvement:
- Visualise yourself as you want to see yourself. Imagine someone we admire and think about their mannerisms and behaviours and imagine yourself with those qualities. You can re-create your own self image through visualisation. How do we react to other people, what’s our body language etc.
- Write out the description of yourself – I’m so happy now that I….” add your description”
- We become what we think about.
- Believe in your belief – start to see and think about ourselves differently. I
- f you’re not getting the results you want to experience, this is the result of the outer expression of our inner image of ourselves.
- Change what’s on the inside and you’ll experience new things on the outside.
- Our feelings control our actions and our thoughts control our feelings so changing thoughts, changes feelings and changes our behaviour
- Challenge whether you want to accept or reject the ideas of others.
- When we read or see something negative – ask whether this supports how you want to think and feel – if it doesn’t reject the idea.
What a very wise man Bob Proctor is. I’ve just finished watching this and enjoyed everything he had to say. I love all your very practical suggestions here as well. Inspiring as per usual. xo
Thanks Miri – me too, I’m GOING to see him live – I know I will cos he’s on my vision board!!
In that case you definitely will!! Ooh, I want to come with you! x
Useful and inspiring
Thanks Bella! I hope you and your mum are well and enjoying a great weekend. x
We are. Hope you are having a great weekend