We often throw out comments like:
“I’m on your wavelength”
“I feel a good vibe”
“I feel a bad vibe”
These sayings have come to being, because without realising it, we do ‘feel” those vibrations.
We feel something that we can’t see – what is it?
Have you ever come across someone who really raises your mood?
Do you know someone who completely drains you?
All things within the universe are sending out a vibration, and we pick up on those vibrations.
We can make each other and ourselves feel good or bad. Yes – we FEEL the energy within us and around us. Are you someone who lifts the energy/vibration in the room or are you draining it?
The World is full of fear, mistrust and a lack of hope, which is as a result of the negative energy that is increasingly being transmitted around the world. We are more exposed to those negative images and sounds in the 21st Century, than any generation previously. We have television, radio and the INTERNET… News spreads across the World virtually instantaneously, in a way that was never possible in previous centuries. However, we’re now experiencing a level of distress across the World that has also not been experienced for many years.
There seems to be an increasing level of stress in our communities. We hear about young children suffering high levels of stress and more and more people, turning to drugs and alcohol to mask feelings of stress and depression. There seems to be a ‘bad vibe’ spreading across our World. Do you feel it?
Is it time for us to take individual responsibility for spreading a more positive vibe?
Here are 8 things we can easily do to raise our vibration:
- Sleep is important and we can put away our laptops, phones etc. to maximise our opportunity to sleep for longer
- We can change how we communicate with ourselves and generate a better vibration that raises our energy and the energy of those we come into contact with.
- Meditation is proven to re-wire our brain and reduce our internal level of stress and thus changes the vibration that we emit outward to the World
- The music we listen to can really change how we feel. Some music will increase our anger and some music can completely relax us. Choose relaxing music!
- Create space in your day to relax
- Spread good news
- You are what you think – if you think good thoughts, you’ll have better experiences.
- Choose things that will benefit and enhance your life – healthy food and exercise will increase your energy and your vibration
We can improve the choices we make.
- We can choose to drown our sorrows with excess alcohol or to take recreational drugs to disguise our sadness and we can choose to moan and groan or bitch about other people and we can complain about all the things that are wrong can’t we? However, these all drain our energies and it’s easy to get stuck in a vicious circle.
- We can choose to make changes to how we think and the actions that we take, which can massively raise our level of energy.
Cultivating better emotions consciously, will raise our vibration and who’s to say where the ripple of our energy may land and the impact it may have?
Here’s a great explanation from Joanna McEwan, which explains how our ‘vibe’ can be measured and is now supported by current scientific research.
What’s your vibe?