Do you remain a doubter about the Law of Attraction?
What we attract doesn’t have to be so BIG that it feels impossible or of great financial value, so if you remain doubtful, why not start your journey by focussing on something you’d like to experience, that is relatively small. Once you experience how effective the process can be, you can move onto bigger things.
I would encourage you all to create your Vision Board (if you haven’t already, you can learn how in this previous post: How to Create a Dream Vision Board ) However, the Vision Board is simply an aid to support the real SECRET to attracting things into your life (manifestation), which is the need to have a very strong and determined thought about what you want to attract and to attach an emotion to the thought, because that’s what makes the thought powerful and starts to send out a vibration into the Universe, on the right wavelength to attract what you’ve focussed on.
Now you will have done this on many occasions throughout your life, without even realising it. Sometimes you may have set yourself a goal and events have arisen to help you achieve your goal, which is great. You can read about some of my positive successes here: How I created my first Vision Board Magic
However, this process works in either a positive or a negative way.
- This means that if you’re not experiencing the results you’d like in your life and you seem to hit obstacle after obstacle, that maybe, without having realised it, you’ve sent out a negative vibration and you’re receiving back negative results.
- This can happen, when unintentionally, we’ve focussed on what we don’t want, rather than what we do want.
- Sometimes we think we’re sending out a positive intention, but the results we experience, are the opposite of what we wanted and in many cases, this is because we’re simply oblivious, to the effect our thoughts, language and emotions are having on how we experience our lives.
If you’re experiencing a poor quality life, then changing your thoughts and emotions, can make a massive difference to your experiences.
If you’re not experiencing the positive things you want, then you need to start noticing your thoughts and your language.
- Because, we are what we think and our experiences are determined by our thoughts.
Our thoughts create a vibration which triggers our results.
Now this may all sound a bit far fetched, but actually, science is now starting to catch up with some of the Universal Laws, which our ancestors seemed to be aware of and yet we’ve lost sight of throughout recent centuries.
- Several scientific studies, have evidenced that our consciousness (our thoughts), can alter our physical world and the results of some studies have definitely thrown up some interesting phenomena.
Have a listen to Dean Radin, talking about The Global Consciousness Project:
Now with this in mind, think about the awful things we are listening to every day on the News Channels and in the Media. Bad news sells.
Could it be however, that the more we listen to and focus on these horrible events, the more we’re experiencing them?
What about if we all chose to focus our consciousness on the positive aspects of life and humanity, like love, peace, kindness, courage, happiness and joy etc. Is it possible that this could set off a positive vibration, which could neutralise some of the negativity around the world?
Be conscious of your thoughts and the emotions you’re attaching to them, because these will be contributing to your experiences and may even be impacting the wider world too…..
I’d love to hear your thoughts on this. Please start our conversation by leaving me a comment in the box below.