Have you ever listened to Earl Nightingale?
If not, you’re in for a treat with this clip and if you have – listen again because we can’t hear these words of wisdom often enough.
Such simple and yet valuable golden nuggets, that really do transform lives. Here are 7 classic Earl Nightingale rules to live by:
- Act as though it’s impossible to fail – believe that you can, hold that vision and you will!
- Your thoughts control your outcomes – if you think positive thoughts, you’ll get positive outcomes and if you think negatively, you’ll get more negative outcomes.
- Don’t start trying to form a new habit until you’ve made up your mind to stick to it
- When you do start something, persevere and keep breaking down your barriers
- You’ll get paid in accordance with the amount of value you give. The more value you give, the more you’ll be paid!
- You only earn money AFTER you’ve been successful in what you’ve set out to do.
- Think for yourself – be a leader not a follower.
Have a listen for yourself and you’ll pick up on many more. I hear new things each time I listen!
If you want to try his 30 day test, why not join the Brilliance Within 90 Day Habit Changing Challenge.. Leave me a comment if you’re interested.