Do you feel stuck in a rut or in a difficult situation and feel it’s impossible to change?
Maybe you’re feeling that life has passed you by and you’re too old to start making major changes in your life?
IT’s NEVER TOO LATE!!
There is never a situation that can’t be changed and improved and there are some simple steps we can take to change our lives, no matter how old or young we are or how stuck we feel. I know this is true because that was me a few years ago.. feeling trapped, stuck, obligated to continue leading a life that wasn’t bringing me happiness and was making me ill.
I’m so glad that I woke up and began to make some changes that have transformed my life and how I feel!
I’ve spent over 20 years studying the power of the mind and how we can shift our perceptions and beliefs to make transformational changes to our daily lives. The knowledge I’ve gained from studying with Dr Richard Bandler, Anthony Robbins and Andy Harrington, has enabled me to help myself and many of my hypno-coaching clients to transform our lives. I’ve learned some amazingly simple strategies to help us take the steps we need to take, in order to lead happier lives.
Some of us may choose to take some GIANT steps and make MASSIVE changes, but sometimes that feels too overwhelming for us and it holds us back, so we end up stuck in our rut and we don’t take any steps because we remain in our not so comfortable COMFORT ZONE!
As some of you will know, one of my favourite sayings is:
Sometimes, taking the first step feels the hardest and what is the first step to changing our lives anyway?
Many of us look around at the people we know or the people we see on TV or on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest etc. and we see others apparently achieving success and we WISH our life was like theirs and it leaves us feeling fed up or depressed or maybe it feels impossible and we’re left with a feeling that we’re not good enough or that we’re failing…
Some of us journey through life without ever having stopped to really plan what we want our lives to be!
Have you planned your life or have you plodded along or rushed through each day, having fallen unintentionally into a situation, job or relationships etc. without ever really knowing yourself and what we’d really like these parts of our lives to look like, in order for you to feel more fulfilled and happier with your life
If we haven’t developed our Vision and we don’t have any clear Goals,, one day quickly rolls into the next and we may find ourselves moving faster and faster, trying to keep the hamsters wheel turning and yet never really getting anywhere!
Why do we get stuck on the hamsters wheel?
- Often because of our beliefs that we’ve developed throughout our lives
- Because we’ve not planned or thought about our lives
- Sometimes we fall into jobs because our parents believed it was the best thing for us
- Maybe we stay doing the same thing throughout our whole lives because we feel we have to be responsible
- Perhaps we feel that we’d upset somebody else if we changed so we feel obliged to stay the same..
Are you feel happy or unhappy? Are you contented or discontented? Do you fear making changes in your life? Do you think you’re not good enough to be different? Do you feel stuck or maybe you just feel that life is passing you by but you can’t see a way forward….
Have you ever read the book or watch the film of A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens, where Scruge gets an opportunity to look over his life and glimpse into the future through the eyes of the Ghost of Past, Present and Future?
So for a moment, I’d like you to imagine that I’m your GHOST….
Imagine right here, right now that I’m your ‘Ghost’ (hubby does occasionally refer to me as a witch – I can’t imagine why!)
Sit down in a chair and take a few deep breaths and relax the muscles in your body… Close your eyes and imagine…..
Today I come to you as a very special Ghost, with a handful of magical moon dust….
As you relax in the chair, I sprinkle the dust over you and when you close your eyes, you’re able to see inside your soul ….
You see a glimmer of light that’s been buried deep within you for a very long time and as you notice the light, you feel a sensation.. a tingling sensation in your stomach and you know now that you can open the box inside you that’s been holding the light.
When you open the lid of the box, you release your light and it shines on your inner brilliance and illuminates the path to your future…
What can you see?
Do you see yourself sat in your rocking chair, looking back on your life with regret for the things you never did or do you look back over the bright and wonderful journey you’ve travelled. Do you feel disappointment or the tingling of happiness?
Now is the time to imagine how wonderfully simple it can be to make some changes to ensure that when you look back on your life, it’s full of joy and not regret!
I wrote a poem about this a few years ago, if you fancy a read: https://brilliancewithin.com/2016/11/23/poem-in-my-last-september-what-will-i-remember/
I hope in your last September, that the light shines on a wonderful future and that you see the bright journey that you’ve travelled – a journey that makes you tingle…
Isn’t it time to start releasing your light by creating your life journey, rather than letting it just roll by?
Your amazing new journey can start today and even if like many of us you don’t have any clarity about what your purpose in life is or you feel you don’t have any dreams, there’s nothing to stop you experimenting…
WOW – imagine what an amazing life you may create through your experimentation?
- Making small changes and trying something new, helps us to understand what we enjoy or don’t enjoy and what we do or don’t want in our lives.
- Sometimes, we hold ourselves back from making any changes because we worry that they may not work out or that we won’t be able to do it anyway
- Maybe we feel we shouldn’t make any changes because it may upset somebody else in our lives, so we bury our dreams and we stay stuck in our rut
The GREAT NEWS is that it really doesn’t have to be that way.
Let me help you open your lid and shine a light on how you can inspire yourself to lead a BRILLIANT life?
- Making one small change in one area of our lives can have a huge knock on effect in other areas of our lives
- Taking some time to build and create some life plans, helps motivate us to take action to change
- Taking time to gain clarity on the habits and beliefs are holding that are holding us back is a great way to understand what actions need to be taken to overcome any blocks and barriers to success.
- Understanding what new habits you can introduce to enhance your life is also key to pro-actively creating a great new life.
Our lives are as good as the imagination we have!
- Every action, ambition and material thing that we can see in our lives, started with simply the power of someone’s imagination and their ability to create Vision in their mind
We are surrounded by things that started out as a thought and then became a reality. Crikey, in the 1980’s, I could never have imagined how quickly life would change and how the internet would open up our Worlds and yet somebody did imagine that..
- The internet started out as simply a thought…
- Blogging.. just a thought and then an action by someone…
- Mobile phones… I remember moving house around 1990 and being given a very heavy phone on a massively heavy battery, to use until the new phone line was installed… Wow, nobody could believe that I could carry a phone around, (it was nearly as big as a hand luggage case for an airplane and much much heavier!
- Walking on the moon – I watched those first steps on the moon sat in the school hall with all the other children. It felt truly amazing and yet today, to our children and grandchildren, space flights are still special but feel like a normal part of life.
It seems hilarious now to think of that very heavy and ginormous mobile phone and impossible to believe at the time that one day our phones would almost be attached to our hands everywhere we go!
This doesn’t mean that we all have to become great inventors, but it does highlight how we can change our lives if we change our thoughts and then take action toward our new vision, however large or small that may be.
One small step, leading to another small step taken every day means that you are moving forward and not just staying stuck.
It’s time to get creative with your life vision!
- Access the FREE CHANGE YOUR LIFE ONE STEP AT A TIME GUIDE
This is a series of step by step guides to help you purposefully create a great life and guide you through some simple yet transformational changes, that will make a massive difference to your future.
All you have to do is leave me a comment and make sure you’ve subscribed to the blog.
If you feel that life is stuck, mundane and that change isn’t possible, signing up to this series can help transform and begin to REVEAL YOUR WOW FACTOR!
Remember – no situation is ever impossible to change and you’re definitely never too young or too old to shift old patterns of behaviour and open your life up to new possibilities!
If you’re already subscribed to the Brilliance Within Blog and you’d like to receive your FREE copy of this transformational guide, just leave me a comment below and I’ll send you Part 1 …
If you’ve not previously subscribed or you’re not sure whether you have or not, just submit your name and email in the Sign Up Box on the right hand side of the blog. I’ll then send you a link to your email .. Don’t forget to look out for the email from Wendy, as this contains the link that you have to click, in order to confirm that you want to receive the FREE LIFE CHANGING GUIDE… Occasionally, the email may fall into your junk mail box so if you can’t see it within a couple of minutes after subscribing, check your Junk Mail. If you still can’t see it let me know and I’ll send it to you separately.
Change your life one step at a time with the FREE Change Your Life One Step At A Time Guide.
Anything is possible once you decide what it is you want and start taking small daily actions….
Take that first step to revealing your BRILLIANCE WITHIN and start making some transformational changes today. Simply subscribe and leave a comment…
Ps – It’s not too late to join the 90 Day Change A Habit Challenge – leave me a comment if you’re interested in joining the Facebook 90 Day Change A Habit Challenge Support Group.