So now you’ve created your Vision Board….. Haven’t you!!!
It’s important to let the Universe ‘work it’s magic’… However, you need to raise your vibration every day, firstly by looking at your Vision Board regularly and then by being aware and noticing when you are receive a delivery from the Universe in response.
It’s important to record your successful deliveries in order to raise your vibration and as a future reminder of what amazing things practicing the Law Of Attraction can achieve for you..
What do I mean by that?
It’s easy to miss the signs that the Law of Attraction (LOA) is at work, if you don’t take a few minutes each day to review what has occurred, that may be evidence or a sign of LOA success.
For example, on my Vision Board, I’d recently added some words “Pay Less And Get More”….
It could be easy to miss evidence of paying less for something couldn’t it?
If you don’t pay attention to the small successes along the Law Of Attraction journey, you won’t be ‘raising your vibration’, because those small things, pave the way for the bigger things to arrive.
It’s therefore essential that you start to record all the little examples that occur daily in answer to your ‘Vision Board’…
After adding those words to my Vision Board, I started to record daily examples of ‘paying less and getting more’… I first added some ‘penny’ savings on groceries in my ‘evidence file’.. starting ‘small’, which paved my way for great success and bigger Universal Deliveries to arrive..
I recently noticed a ‘leather look’ jacket reduced in the sale from £39.00 down to £29.00. I’d been look for a jacket like this for a little while and after some debate with myself, I decided this jacket would be perfect and although I hadn’t planned to spend £29.00 on this particularly day, I decided the £10 reduction was too good to miss.
Imagine my delight when I came to pay and the jacket rang through the till at only £5.00 – even the shop assistant looked shocked..
The sales assistant said: “I’m sure that can’t be right”
I said: ….”ker Ching – Yee Haa… Happy Days!!!”
The Law Of Attraction was definitely at work and having recognised it, I sent my thanks back to the Universe and in doing so, I’ve raised my vibration and opened the door for more great things to arrive at a knock down price!
This is clear evidence for me that the Law of Attraction is at work in my life.. the label stated £29.00 and yet all I had to pay was £5.00 – definitely ‘paying less and getting more’…
What do you think? – Is this jacket worth more than £5.00?
Making daily notes of your LOA Successes, raises the excitement and after doing this for a while, the ‘doubt’ that you may feel when you first create your Vision Board, starts to diminish and you will have that ‘lightbulb’ moment when you realise that this is really working…
You have no further reason to ‘doubt’ and when you do slip back into old habits of ‘not vision boarding’, you have a record of all your successes to give you that ‘boost’ and remind you to continue believing. The ‘positive vibration’ increases and opens the door to more success…
I record evidence of my Law Of Attraction successes in 2 ways:
- I have an Evidence note pad next to my bed and at the end of the day, I quickly review whether anything has happened in alignment with my Vision Board and then jot it down in my notebook and ensure that I send my ‘gratitude’ back to the Universe!
- A periodic Visual Review book which I intend to do ‘monthly’ and in reality, it’s more like quarterly… oops (sorry Universe!).
1) My Evidence Note Pad
- Always choose a ‘note book’ that appeals to you visually as it’s important that your ‘senses’ are stimulated in a positive way. I confess to being a bit of an obsessive collector of notebooks.. I simply can’t resist any that I come across that have ‘positive message’ on the covers or a bit of ‘sparkle’… I’m drawn to them like ‘magnets’…
This is the one I’m currently using as my Evidence Pad..
- I always start with the date at the top of the page, followed by the words:
“The Law Of Attraction Delivered To Me Today:”
- I add details of the success that I’ve noticed and any ‘savings’ or ‘freebies’ – this may even be as small as finding a penny or a £pound I’d forgotten about in an old handbag etc.
- I finish with a note of thanks and any ‘added benefits’ the ‘LOA Delivery’ will bring to me.. For example – being given a ‘vintage bike’ for zero cost, achieves both my vision for a bike and adds the benefit of supporting my vision to ‘be healthier’ .. Yee Haa!! – Added bonus! I believe it’s important to recognise and acknowledge the ‘added value’ in the LOA Delivery and not just the immediate success…
- Sometimes I add in notes about how the ‘LOA delivery’ has made me feel e.g. “Feeling Amazing” “So happy” etc. as this also adds to the emission of a positive vibration.
Take Action Today: If you’ve got your Vision Board Completed, choose a notepad TODAY and start recording your success, no matter how small… You’ll look back in a few months time and you’ll be amazed at how many ‘LOA Deliveries’ you’ve received!
2) My Visual Review Book
Again, I choose a ‘scrap book’ style pad (or a file would also work), that appeals to me and I also add in some ‘stickers’ and positive tags to add to the fun and raise my positive vibration..
I use this book to put a copy photo taken from my original vision board, with a picture of my ‘LOA Delivered Success’ picture next to it..
I never cease to be amazed when I update my Visual Review Book at how similar the pictures I’ve added to my Vision Board are, to the photographs I’ve taken ‘in reality’.
It’s strange how often I’ve missed the connection, until I look back at some of the photographs I’ve taken and suddenly the ‘connection’ is made..
As an example, I’d added the original magazine picture of a white car, to a Focus Vision Board that I’d created in relation to starting a business about 18 months ago.. One way or another, I’d put this board away and forgotten all about it, until recently when I found it whilst clearing out some cupboards. I couldn’t believe it when I saw this car picture, which is virtually identical to our latest car.. (see the second image with our car overlaid on top..) and which came about in a strange way and not as expected..(another story for the future..) – Pretty Amazing and definitely the LOA at work again!!
As mentioned, I always ‘intend’ to complete my ‘Review Book’ monthly, but in reality, it’s sometimes been 2 or 3 months (occasionally longer …) before I’ve updated my Visual Review Book.
When I do complete my ‘review’, my ‘positive vibration’ massively increases as I realise how similar my ‘real’ photographs are, compared to the originals cut from magazines on my Vision Board!
The Visual Review Book serves as a brilliant and positive record of success, to look back on over the years and I use it to remind myself visually how many amazing LOA successes I’ve had.
It also serves to motivate me to update my Vision Board at least annually, in order to continue my success and allow those LOA deliveries to keep arriving!
Take Action Today to create your Visual Review Book… Here’s a sample selection of my ‘LOA Successes to inspire you to make that start! Good luck and enjoy the results…
Hopefully this series of posts is fulfilling another of my ‘Vision Board Goals’ which is to:
I’ll let you be the judge of that!
If you’ve enjoyed reading this post then I’d love to hear from you and also – don’t forget to pop over next Monday for the next post in this series….