Manchester Blogger Suggests 10 Ways To Help Your True Colour Shine
  1. Embrace your individuality… Develop Your Inner Confidence, STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD and BE PROUD…
  2. Believe in yourself… don’t wait for others to validate what you are doing.
  3. Be Honest with yourself and those you come into contact with..
  4. Know your core values and live in alignment with these 4 Ways to Develop your Personal Values List and help you to Lead A Life Worth Living!
  5. Respect Yourself – Set your own boundaries and recognise when these are being breached and if necessary walk away from the person or groups that are breaching them…
  6. Respect OthersBe mindful and considerate of those around you
  7. Be Passionate about what you enjoy and/or what you believe in
  8. Spread Kindness and a Smile
  9. Leave a ‘Sparkle’ wherever you walk… Add more value and leave more behind than you take…
  10. Listen to You Heart and Follow Your Dreams! Xmas Giveaway: Day 17 – How to find the magic and sparkle in your life…

1. January 12, 2017 / 9:51 am

You are just amazing Wendy!! Love your inspiration in others??

• January 12, 2017 / 12:30 pm

You are a darling Sumith.. One in a million! x

2. January 10, 2017 / 9:22 pm

Your positivity is inspiring me to write a poem Wendy 🙂

• January 10, 2017 / 11:44 pm

Brilliant – thanks so much and I’ll be popping over to read it! xx

3. January 10, 2017 / 11:00 am

You definitely leave a sparkle where ever you go Wendy. Beautiful and inspiring post with lots of great quotes, thank you. xo

• January 10, 2017 / 11:59 pm

Ahh thanks Miriam and you just sprinkled some magic dust on my night tonight! Thankyou!! xx

• January 11, 2017 / 12:45 am

I’m so glad because you richly deserve it. Enjoy the rest of your night Wendy. xo

• January 11, 2017 / 8:36 am

After the build up of a stressful few days I was snoring like a trouper as soon as my head hit the pillow and am now wide awake and raring to go! It’s like a weight off my shoulders.. Yee Haa! x

• January 11, 2017 / 9:48 am

That’s great to hear Wendy. It must feel like an enormous weight has lifted. Have a wonderful day my friend. xo

• January 11, 2017 / 9:55 am

Oh I can’t tell you Miriam.. I was in ‘meltdown’ on Monday – so glad to have got through yesterday and out the other side.. onward and upward! x

• January 11, 2017 / 11:00 am

Absolutely. Well done on getting through it, another hurdle achieved Wendy. x

• January 11, 2017 / 12:49 pm

Yep definitely a Giant Leap in the right direction! x

• January 11, 2017 / 8:17 pm

Fantastic! Those steps are the best . x

• January 11, 2017 / 11:41 pm

Indeed they are Miriam.. xx

• January 11, 2017 / 11:48 pm

I so wish you were here sometimes Wendy! Just about to have a cuppa and you’d be the best company. xo ?

• January 11, 2017 / 11:50 pm

I’m sat in bed with my cuppa too.. and laughing at your comments.. Yep – we’re definitely a pair together.. or a pair of ‘top bananas’! xx

• January 11, 2017 / 11:57 pm

We are a pair of top bananas Wendy, wouldn’t have it any other way! Enjoy your cuppa ☕️ xo What time is it there?

• January 11, 2017 / 11:59 pm

Yep indeed we are! Cuppa’s finished and it’s midnight here so will be ‘snoring’ fairly soon.. What time is it there?

• January 12, 2017 / 12:02 am

It’s 11 in the morning and it’s warming up outside. Planning on getting back into my vision board for a little bit before I get out and about. I have some ideas! xo Yes, it’s nearly shut eye time for you then. Do you find it hard to nod off after you’ve been on the screen?

• January 12, 2017 / 12:05 am

Ohhh how lovely – it’s blowing a gale here tonight and really cold too.. ‘shiver me timbers’ – that’s another one for your ‘dictionary’… After all the merriment Miriam I’ll nod off in a jiffy with a smile on my face and snore contentedly and very noisily down hubby’s ear! x

• January 12, 2017 / 12:12 am

Sounds perfect! Snuggle up and sleep well. Sweet dreams. xo

• January 12, 2017 / 7:40 am

Very sweet dreams Miriam and I wish those for you too! x

• January 12, 2017 / 11:01 am

Thanks Wendy. I’ve still got another couple of hours of this beautiful full moon to enjoy. xo

• January 12, 2017 / 12:22 pm

Wonderful and enjoy every moment! x

• January 12, 2017 / 1:07 pm

Oh I did. But it’s after midnight now and off to bed for me. Have a lovely day there Wendy, xo

• January 12, 2017 / 8:44 pm

Hope you slept well Miriam. I had a lovely afternoon at my nieces – She is a qualified masseur and I had a fab back and neck massage which relieved lots of tension.. Hope you have a great day today! x

• January 12, 2017 / 9:48 pm

Just woken a little while ago Wendy. Your back and neck massage sounds perfect and just what my hub needs. He’s home from work today with severe neck and back pain. Somehow I don’t think I’ll get much done today. xo

• January 12, 2017 / 11:04 pm

Oh dear .. poor hubby – I’ve been popping painkillers all week and tonight is the first time I’ve been pain free.. I hope your hubby is too very soon.. Enjoy some down time with a ‘grumpy’ hubby.. hopefully he’s feeling better later.. xx

• January 12, 2017 / 11:58 pm

Thanks Wendy. I’m sorry to hear you’ve been popping the pain killers all week too but glad too hear you’re now pain free. My silly man is home but still wanting to do things round the house, making me alternate between wanting to help him and strangle him! ? xo

• January 13, 2017 / 12:02 am

Ahh poor hubby .. he needs a back massage and then you can work your way up to his neck if you still feel like ‘strangling him’… Lull him into a false sense of security! Just don’t call me as a ‘defence witness’ – I might laugh! x

• January 13, 2017 / 12:20 am

Haha, that’s not a bad idea! If he could stay still long enough he’d get one. And you as a defence witness, my partner in crime, yep, we’d both be laughing. x

• January 13, 2017 / 8:49 am

I’m hoping he survived… (she says laughing!) x

• January 13, 2017 / 9:24 am

He did! And I’ve literally (no kidding) given him a neck rub. He’s now lying on the couch looking suitably relaxed so it must have done the trick. Hope you have a great day Wendy. x

• January 13, 2017 / 9:27 am

Why is it that Hubby’s think they know best.. when if they just listened and agreed with everything we say their lives would be so much easier! So glad he listened in the end.. I’ve woken up this morning to a wintery scene.. the snow has fallen her in Manchester and it looks like we may be out sledging over the weekend with our granddaughters if it continues! Cold but fun xx

• January 13, 2017 / 9:31 am

So true Wendy, our hubbys should just listen to us and agree with absolutely everything we say, haha. Alas, who am I kidding! ?
            Your wintery scene sounds just like a fairy tale and perfect for sledging. Enjoy! Have a lovely weekend. xo

• January 13, 2017 / 12:26 pm

Well – we can continue to dream that one day they may learn an important lesson in life.. i.e. “We’re always right”… sadly it may be a case of “You can’t teach an old dog new tricks”… after 40 years I suspect my hubby is never going to learn.. haha! x

• January 13, 2017 / 12:45 pm

Yep, I think I can safely say my hubby is exactly the same. Oh well, gotta love em anyway. haha! xo Night, I’m off to bed. Enjoy your Friday.

• January 13, 2017 / 2:42 pm

I suspect you will now be comfy cozy and snoozing soundly… You’re right – definitely gotta love em! Wishing you great dreams.. x

• January 13, 2017 / 9:32 pm

Ah, just woken up after a lovely sleep (and some rather strange dreams which I was telling my kids about over breakfast). A very busy weekend coming up. Hope you’re enjoying your Friday night Wendy. xo

• January 13, 2017 / 9:39 pm

Well I’m on a ‘blog catch up mission’… hubby is out so perfect time for a catch up.. Glad you had a good sleep and hope you have a brilliant weekend! I’m assuming that the ‘parcel’ hasn’t arrived which is a bit worrying.. If it’s not arrived by Monday let me know and I’ll check with the post office.. xx

• January 13, 2017 / 10:02 pm

Happy catch up Wendy. And no, the parcel hasn’t arrived yet, I would definitely have let you know. Snail mail can sometimes take a bit of time but yes, hopefully Monday. We’ll keep in touch no doubt. xo

• January 14, 2017 / 12:15 am

Ahh – bless you having to wait.. Let’s hope it’s not ‘lost’ in the post and just a bit of ‘snail mail’ as you say! Fingers xx

• January 12, 2017 / 12:05 am

ps – I’m glad we’ve come up with a new ‘direction’ for your vision board… haha! x

• January 12, 2017 / 12:13 am

I’ll keep you posted. Sweet dreams Wendy, it’s been fun chatting. xo

• January 12, 2017 / 7:39 am

Lots of fun as always Miriam – thank you my lovely friend! xx

4. January 9, 2017 / 12:15 pm

Happy new year, Wendy! And I agree with your tips 120%!?x

• January 9, 2017 / 1:05 pm

And a VERY Happy New Year to you too… I was just thinking about you earlier today and here you are.. Fab! I’m delighted that you agree with my tips.. Very much appreciated. I’ve got a not so pleasant day tomorrow and have had to focus lots of time away from blogging this week so I’m looking forward to getting back on track and popping over to your site for a catch up very soon.. xx

5. January 9, 2017 / 1:19 am

nice tips for a happy 2017 🙂

• January 9, 2017 / 8:29 am

Thanks Daal – very much appreciated! I wish you a magical 2017! x

6. January 8, 2017 / 5:06 am

Yes such an inspirational post and wonderful meaningful quotes too. Life is simply to be enjoyed.?????

7. January 8, 2017 / 12:37 am

These 10 things seem to me to be core values. IF you can do all of them, practice them in your life, you will truly know that no one can determine your worth in this life. You will be “brilliant” as well as those around you! Thanks Wendy, I am writing these down so I look at them every time I sit at my computer! -Kim

• January 8, 2017 / 10:57 am

They are core values for me too Kim .. not for everyone and I’m delighted that they are for you too and that you can take something away from this post.. Aligning what we do against our core values is so important.. I think I may just print these out myself as a reminder too so thanks for that great idea! xx

• January 7, 2017 / 6:13 pm