Well my friends, we’re nearly at the end of the Advent Calendar.. Just one more day to go on the Xmas Giveaway before Xmas Day’s BIG PRIZE DRAW!
Remember… To be included in the draw, you need to be a follower of my blog AND leave a comment! Good Luck… Scroll Down for the penultimate Big Reveal…
I saw this little poem on Pinterest (Author unknown), which very simply sums up my thoughts on the Xmas Season…
So for the penultimate BIG REVEAL….
What exciting little parcel am I going to unwrap today?
Banish the wrinkles with some Firming Serum! Wow…
I’ve just read the M&S Website description which states:
Revolutionary clinically tested skincare reduces wrinkles by up to 16% in 15 minutes while delivering visible anti-ageing long-term results in just two weeks. Supercharged breakthrough formula dramatically improves the signs of ageing, completely redefining the complexion, while instantly giving the skin a boost and reducing wrinkles.
- Visibly reduces fine lines and wrinkles by up to 16% within 15 minutes – 42% after 6 weeks
- Reduces age spots and pigmentation by up to 15% after 6 weeks – 22% after 12 weeks
- Improves skin firmness by up to 95% within one hour of use – 172% after 6 weeks
- Skin hydration after 12 hours was increased by 160%
- Luminosity was increased by up to 14% after 6 weeks
- Improves puffiness and dark circles
- Reduces enlarged pores
- Comes with the perfect blend of anti-ageing, anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant ingredients, plus hydrating and rejuvenating, necessary for renewing and repairing mature skins
- Completely re-defines the complexion and creates the ultimate perfect canvas for make up
- Helps to diminish the appearance of pores – age spots and pigmentation appear less visible
- Improves the look of dark circles
- Helps to boost skin hydration and elasticity
- 100% of users saw significant visible results within 15 minutes. Long-term benefits seen within two weeks of continued use
- Rich in type 1 collagen, hyaluronic acid and a synergistic complex of yeast saponosides and flavonoids
- Made in the UK
I’m definitely tempted to buy some of this for myself although it’s not cheap at £68 for just 15 ml’s, although if it does work, it would be worth every penny!
I hope the ‘lucky winner’ will try it and let me know if it’s worth investing in a tub…