Monday’s Message: 3 Great Things To Do This Week To Improve Your Life…

trust-yourself-have-faith-in-your-intuition2

1. TRUST YOURSELF

We are often so busy listening to what other people think we ‘should’ be doing that we doubt ourselves and our own judgement. It’s important to develop confidence in ourselves and to trust our ability to make the decisions and take the steps toward our goals, dreams and ambitions for our life, in order to create the life we dream of, rather than fulfilling the expectations and dreams of others…

Even if you make mistakes along the way, these are teaching you the lessons so that you can get it right next time!

2. HAVE FAITH

Once you have developed your goals and your vision for you life and you’ve created your ‘action plan’, sometimes, you will face blocks and set backs which hold you back. It is at these times that you need to have faith that things will work out and keep pushing forward… There is always more than one way… Look at alternative routes if necessary, enlist people to help you and Never give up on your dreams!

3. LISTEN TO YOUR HEART

Most importantly – listen to YOUR heart…. What is it that makes YOU happy? Sometimes, it’s hard to know what we really want as we supress our inner desires and we continue to run on the ‘hamsters wheel’ …. We are so busy doing what we think we ‘should’ be doing that our true feelings are buried deep within and we forget what it is that really makes us happy.

Jpeg

Life is short… Sometimes we need to take a ‘Leap of Faith’ and jump off the hamster’s wheel!

Poem: Hamsters to Swans…

8 Ways to Help Improve Your Confidence

1. October 21, 2016 / 4:22 am

Oh I love this quote Wendy. You’re so right especially about listening to our heart. That’s when we can find peace and clarity. Hugs to you. xo

• October 21, 2016 / 9:26 am

Absolutely Miriam.. I’ve ignored the whispers in the past.. Never a good outcome! I’m listening now though.. Big hug returned with love! x

• October 21, 2016 / 10:07 am

It’s always good to listen, my friend. xo

• October 21, 2016 / 10:55 am

It truly is! x

2. October 20, 2016 / 12:41 pm

Reading a ‘Monday’ message on a Thursday afternoon and what do I know, I’m glad I’m seeing this post at this very moment .. Couldn’t have read this at a better time. Thanks, Wendy!

• October 20, 2016 / 3:43 pm

Fabulous as it really does apply to any day of the week.. It’s brilliant how we see the messages we need to see at the right time… I’ve experienced that a lot as I’ve been blogging and I’m glad this was the right one for you today!! xx

3. October 17, 2016 / 6:17 pm

Yes, most important is Listen yo your heart …there is so much peace in the heart space…

• October 17, 2016 / 8:37 pm

There is when you are listening to it’s whispers.. Thanks so much for commenting! x

4. October 17, 2016 / 11:13 am

God this is perfect for me today. I’m looking at making some big changes, and each of these steps is key! Many blessings, and thank you.

• October 17, 2016 / 1:09 pm

Sometimes the message arrives just when we need it most to affirm what we know our hearts is telling us.. Good luck with your journey and I send Angel Blessings to support you! x