Do You Have a ‘Life Mantra’?

Do You Have a ‘Life Mantra’?

I came across some fabulous quotes by Robert Drake yesterday and couldn’t resist sharing this one about ‘searching for the BRILLIANCE WITHIN us’ – It had to be the perfect match for my BRILLIANCE WITHIN Manchester Lifestyle Blog! What do you think?

I’m going to do some more memes of Robert Drake’s quotes as they are very inspiring – Watch This Space…

For this particularly meme, when I was on holiday in Spain earlier in the year I came across some lovely weathered wood and I’ve used this as the background for this quote as weathered, wild & beautiful at the same time.

brilliance-within-1-william-drake

Between this ‘weathered’ wood and the Robert Drake quote, I think I’m inspired to have a new ‘life mantra’ to help me discover my ‘wild side’ to go with my ‘weathered’ exterior..

Yep – let the wrinkles stay and be proud…YIKES!   https://brilliancewithin.com/2016/03/08/let-the-world-see-the-real-you/ (if I’m really honest, some of my ‘close up’ lipstick shots, are giving me doubts about my philosophy on being ‘proud’ of the ‘wrinkles’… ughhh!!! – Where’s the nearest Botox shop?)

Maybe this new mantra will help me find my ‘Brilliance Within’ and reveal it WITH CONFIDENCE to the World … I’m going on a mission to discover my ‘wild side’!

wild-beautiful-meme

Do you have a mantra that captures your philosophy on how you live life?

I’d love to hear what it is – leave me a comment below…

1. September 9, 2016 / 8:22 pm

“When someone shows you who they are, believe them.” -Maya Angelou.

• September 9, 2016 / 10:29 pm

That’s a lovely mantra and yep I agree – authenticity should be respected. Thanks for taking the time to comment – much appreciated! xx

2. September 9, 2016 / 3:28 am

Be the changge you want to see in the world -gandhi

There is benefit in everything.

God us my one strenght and one support.

Change and improvement..now or never.

Be blind to others fault and accept.

My current top 5 that i use daily.

Wendy really enkoyable post

• September 9, 2016 / 7:49 am

I love the Gandhi quote too – even changing yourself a little can have a massive ripple effect on the world around you. Your top 5 are awesome! I’m glad you enjoyed this post.. xx

3. September 9, 2016 / 1:27 am

I love both quotes! I particularly favor finding the wild inside!! Lately my mantra is…Happiness is helping others!! Love your header it’s gorgeous! xo

• September 9, 2016 / 1:47 am

Thanks Deb – can you tell I’ve just discovered Canva for creating ‘meme’s’ and ‘headers’ etc. – I love it! Glad you enjoyed my quote and I love your mantra too.. xx

• September 9, 2016 / 2:01 am

Canva is what I use!!! I love it too. Isn’t it fun! Love your mantra. xo 🙂

• September 9, 2016 / 7:52 am

It really is great – I love it! x

• September 9, 2016 / 7:54 am

ps… The flower picture on my header is one I took just on my tablet of my magnolia tree when it blossomed in the spring – I love that picture too.. x

• September 9, 2016 / 11:42 am

It’s beautiful!! I’ve been wanting to do the same, now you’ve inspired me! 😊

• September 9, 2016 / 1:04 pm

Fab and can’t wait to see it! I used the Facebook header and it pretty well fitted 😉

• September 10, 2016 / 1:17 am

I created a custom size that’s recommended by my theme but it’s difficult to find something to fit it…that’s good to know maybe I’ll try that and see how it works!! Thanks for the tip…xo 🙂

• September 10, 2016 / 8:19 am

Good luck – I probably should’ve tried a custom size but just didn’t realise haha so got there by default ! x

• September 10, 2016 / 12:30 pm

Thanks! Well you got there just fine! Lol… xo

• September 10, 2016 / 12:45 pm

xx

4. September 8, 2016 / 7:58 pm

Lovely post, and I love your life mantra, relevant and heartfelt 🙂 I don’t have a mantra as such, but I try and live by the Dalai Lama’s quote:

“This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness.”

Btw, I was nominated for the Harry Potter spell tag and you are one of my nominees… if you fancy having a go, check my post tomorrow for all the details. Obviously no pressure to accept 🙂

• September 8, 2016 / 8:01 pm

Fabulous Samantha! I love that quote and it is a BRILLIANT philosophy to live life by… I’ve not heard of the Harry Potter spell tag so I’ll keep an eye out for it tomorrow.. thanks so much for nominating me! x

• September 8, 2016 / 9:25 pm

You too Samantha! x

5. September 8, 2016 / 1:56 pm

Oh I love this Wendy! Sending much love to your mantra 🙂
    One that really fits for me today is “Scatter joy” by Emerson.
    Thanks for asking…
    Have a wonderful day. Blessings

• September 10, 2016 / 12:57 pm

Wow – fab mantra – I love this one – what could be better than ‘scattering joy’ to the world and of course – what you give out you get back. Yep GREAT Mantra! x

• September 10, 2016 / 10:27 pm

Aww Wendy thank you! Hope your weekend is going wonderfully <3 Many blessings.

• September 10, 2016 / 11:50 pm

It is – thanks I’m trying to ‘sprinkle joy’.. Hope yours is joyful too! x

6. September 8, 2016 / 11:03 am

My life mantra is the opening gambit in the book I’m writing:

Happiness is not an aspiration, but a lifestyle choice.

🙂

• September 8, 2016 / 12:27 pm

Ooooo love that mantra! That’s great to live by 🙌😘x

• September 8, 2016 / 2:04 pm

It’s so true too. We can choose to be happy or not, we can choose to be grateful of not. We have the infinite potential to reinvent everything we are.

The only thing we cannot control is time, so we should make sure we make the best of it.

Eli.