Doggy blogging day

Following on from the post earlier today about Dogs not liking cuddles, I thought I’d share a couple more pictures of our family dogs.

This first lovely picture is of my dog Dolly. She’s very cute and about 8 years old – we’re not sure exactly as she didn’t arrive in our house until she was about 2 years old having lived originally with a family who found they couldn’t manage Dolly and young babies at the same time. As you can see from my earlier post, she’s definitely made herself very comfortable in our house…

We think she is a long-haired chihuahua cross but we’re not sure what she’s crossed with – What do you think?

DOLLY’s day in the park

chihuahua-woods

And then there’s our latest family addition. My sister (who lives next door) has 3 Miniature Yorkshire Terries and one of them recently had puppies. Pippa went to my son’s family and is now an additional ‘girl’ for me to have for sleepovers with my two gorgeous granddaughters…

Who could resist this?

Created with Nokia Smart Cam

1. May 18, 2016 / 5:03 pm

Oh this post is gorgeous :)! Very cute dogs and good photography. Thanks for sharing.

• Wendy
      Author
      May 18, 2016 / 5:41 pm

Ahh – thanks so much I really appreciate it! I can’t take credit for the photo of Dolly on the tree though, it was taken by my son’s girlfriend – it is a great pic though – my favourite of Dolly x

2. May 6, 2016 / 1:17 pm

Sweet dogs! Dogs add so much to our lives. I rescued a dog two years ago. I feel so lucky to have her as my daily companion.

• Wendy
      Author
      May 6, 2016 / 4:21 pm

Dolly was a rescue dog too and she is so loving (although a bit of a thief when it comes to food hence her being a bit on the chubby side..). You’re right – we are lucky to have them in our lives! x

3. April 29, 2016 / 7:48 pm

OMG! Wendy, I think Dolly is crossed with ‘just too darned cute’ and Pippa is just so darned precious to have to send home with the granddaughters…Thanks for sharing! 🙂

• Wendy
      Author
      April 29, 2016 / 8:50 pm

Ahh – I like that idea ‘too darned cute cross’ – that’s what I’m going to say now when people ask me!
      Dolly isn’t that impressed with having a puppy in the house when Pippa comes to stay although she is getting a bit more used to it now! x.