It seems that nearly every blog site I’ve visited in the last couple of days has given me a message about ‘time’ and the importance of living life to the full now. Recognising what is great in my life now and doing more of the things I love – NOW! I’ve just checked out my Facebook page and the first post I saw was this picture:

Yes – it’s definitely a message and one I’m paying close attention to!

• Wendy
      Author
      May 1, 2016 / 5:56 am

You’re absolutely right – I’ve definitely been ignoring them for the last few years so now they’ve smacked me right in the face – definitely no avoiding them now and I am paying attention with some pretty major life changes (work wise).. xx

1. April 27, 2016 / 12:15 pm

I’ve always said that we are not getting older, we’re just getting better!! 🙂

• Wendy
      Author
      April 27, 2016 / 6:57 pm

Absolutely true! Funnily enough – I wouldn’t go back in time unless I could take the knowledge with me that I have now… xx

• April 27, 2016 / 7:37 pm

Yes, that would be very beneficial for sure, Wendy! If I only knew then what I think I know now? Or something like that… 🙂

• Wendy
          Author
          April 27, 2016 / 9:02 pm

And now you have the wisdom and soon you’ll have renewed energy with your new ‘healthy’ regime!… Take care xx

2. upasna1987
    April 27, 2016 / 9:14 am

SCRAPBOOK…This is what is pending from long. I will start it right now. Thanks a lot Wendy.

• Wendy
      Author
      April 27, 2016 / 9:15 am

Let me know how it goes – send a picture…

• upasna1987
        April 27, 2016 / 10:32 am

Sure, I would love to 🙂

• Wendy
          Author
          April 27, 2016 / 10:55 am

I look forward to seeing it! x

3. April 27, 2016 / 7:04 am

I get like this. All conscious that someone is trying to tell me something! Yours is a lot deeper than mine…I get all paranoid when I haven’t come on my period and then I see babies everywhere!! Hahaha. Advertising, pregnant ladies, crying babies. Thankfully it’s always been ok and that my mind is just playing on me and I’m fine! Lol Great post xx

• Wendy
      Author
      April 27, 2016 / 7:21 am

Take ‘precaution’ as “What you focus on is what you get”!!! Hahahha – Thanks so much for liking and commenting on my post